Innopet Comfort EFA Dog Stroller- Red & Black
The Innopet Comfort EFA Dog Stroller, in Red & Black, is great for all-terrain. It's one of our bestsellers due to its feature-packed design. This stroller is ideal for a small to medium-sized dog. Or a couple of smaller dogs or puppies. It can hold a total recommended weight of up to 25 kg.
***As a guide this stroller is suitable for dogs up to the size of a; Daschund, Pug, French Bulldog, Boston Terrier or Lhasa Apso. If you are unsure, or need help selecting, please use the live chat. Or call 0333 772 7407 ***
The front-wheel allows for 360-degree swivel giving perfect manoeuvrability. The wheels also offer fantastic shock absorption, allowing for a smooth ride. Even on bumpier surfaces. This stroller does equally well through the countryside or urban locations.
The EFA tyres are ideal for any surface. Combing the durability of the foam filled EFA tyres, with the shock absorption of the Comfort model. Making this dog stroller truly all-purpose.
The cabin is made from durable, water-resistant fabric. It provides plenty of space for your furry friend to settle down in. You can strap your dog in using one of the two attached leads, ensuring they are safe.
The Comfort EFA Stroller has ample storage, with a basket beneath the cabin. Ideal for storing dog treats and toys. The handlebar is wrapped with a soft grip for your comfort when pushing. The handlebar also has a snack tray and two cup holders. Great for drinks to keep you hydrated in the summer and warm in the winter. The 12 inch rear EFA (foam filled) rear wheels are of course fitted with strong brakes. The cabin fabric has reflective stripes for your safety on dark nights or mornings.
The Comfort EFA Stroller comes in two colour variations. Giving you a choice between Red/Black and Silver/Black. The one-handed folding system allows the stroller to be collapsed easily. Making loading your car or storage simple. The interior pad is removable for washing. The stroller is easily assembled, without the need for tools.
A raincover for the Comfort EFA can be also be purchased separately here.
- Spacious design, your pet can settle down and get comfy.
- 12 inch EFA tyres (foam filled) so never run flat.
- Mesh windows, allowing your companion to get some fresh air.
- Swivel front wheel. Great for 360 degree manoeuvrability when needed.
- Front wheel can be locked in place - great for running or jogging.
- Water-resistant cabin material.
- Durable rubber grip for your comfort.
- Under cabin storage basket for bags, snacks and toys.
- Rear parking brakes to secure your stroller.
- Lightweight and easy to pack design.
- Reflective stripes for safety and visibility.
- Easy assembly - no tools required.
Size & Dimensions
- Suitable For Dogs Like; Daschund, Pug, French Bulldog, Boston Terrier or Lhasa Apso.
- Total weight (without pets); 11kg / 24.3lbs
- Recommended max load (pets' weight); 25kg / 55.2lbs
- Size when folded; L92cm x W46cm x H30cm / H37.8" x W18.1" x L11.8"
- Size when assembled; L87cm x W50cm x H102cm / L34.3" x W19.7" x H40.2"
- Interior carrier size; L66cm x W33cm x H50cm / L26" x L13" x H19.7"
- Handlebar height; 102cm / 40.2"
Free Accessories Included
- Spot clean or hand wash with cold water.
- Do not dry under sunlight
Fair Pricing & Free Delivery
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY on all orders over £99 in June.
We believe in completely transparent pricing. We appreciate it can be very disappointing to be met with unexpected, high shipping charges when checking out. We don't do that. We price fairly, considering all costs.
So we offer FREE UK standard delivery
(UK Mainland Only) on ALL orders
If the event that we do not hold the item in local stock it will be shipped directly from the manufacturer, to avoid any delays
How will my order be delivered?
Free standard delivery is 2 - 4 days - on orders placed before 2pm. Some products have an express delivery option. Next Day, on orders placed Mon-Fri before 2pm - except on Bank Holidays. This will be offered, if available, in the check out.
Please note if an order consists of more than one product, these products may be delivered separately as soon as they become available.
Where does doggy & moggie deliver?
We deliver to mainland UK. Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland may be subject to additional charge. Please contact us first.
For further delivery infomation please find our Delivery page here!
Simple Returns Policy.
We hope you're more than happy with your purchases from doggyandmoggie.co.uk
However, if you're not fully satisfied with your item(s), you can return any unused* product to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange.
Please contact us within the first 14 days of receiving the item and we will provide you with clear and hassle-free instructions. You can use our courier to make things easier.
Items are to be returned unused* and with packaging in a resellable condition.
We will repair or replace any faulty goods within 30 days of delivery. All items come with a full 12-month manufacturer warranty. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Find our our reviews here.
*Unused condition allows for you to inspect the item, out of the box once received, to confirm suitability.
For more information about our refunds and return policy, click here.